Tuesday 19 July 2011

It BEGINS!!

Hello All and welcome to our blog of biking the pacific coast!!
In the next 4-5 weeks my father (Jerry), my girl friend (Amy), and I will be biking from Vancouver, BC to San Diego, CA (to the border of mexico...).  That's 1800 miles and we hope to do it in a relaxing 40 days!

Amy and I have been on a road trip for the past 18 days, driving from White River Junction, VT  to Vancouver, BC.  We packed up the car on the last day of my internship and headed west.  (Amy and I biking in Glacier National Park).


Jerry and Ronnie landed in Vancouver last night at 11:58pm.  Amy and I picked them up and headed back to the hotel.  This morning we're packing and getting ready for the adventure to come!

We'll keep you posted with pictures, events and all the fun of the trip!

WOOOOO!!!!

-Lucas

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to you all from your friends in Bangor! Looking forward to updates! Go Jerry Go, Go Jerry Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Looking forward to updates! May good weather and good health follow you all the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and look forward to following you on your great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gang, How are things going? Haven't heard from you in a while......

    ReplyDelete